Terms and Conditions
1. Development Service
Terms and conditions for custom development service here
2. Plugin Licensing
Our website grants you a non-exclusive limited license to use the plugin and other products sold through our website (https://elearningevolve.com) by Elearning Evolve (the “products”) under these Terms & Conditions (the “license) issued by our company. All purchased licenses are valid one year unless explicitly stated otherwise.
What is not covered with a paid license
1) Please note that the plugin license does not cover any issues that are directly related to third party software used along with the plugin. These issues should be resolved by reaching out to support options offered by the third party.
2) The license does not cover dedicated support for enhancements in the existing features of the plugin.
3) The license does not cover resolving issues specific to your local environment/site that prevents the plugin from functioning.
What is covered in a paid license
1) Support for fixing generic issues that prevent the plugin from functioning properly on your site, given that the issue is not specific to your environment and could be reproduced on a fresh WordPress install.
2) Automatic plugin updates from your WordPress backend.
How Many Sites Can I Use My License Key On?
One active and valid subscription key can be used on one active site only. We classify each “site” as an activation URL.
- Subdomains are separate sites – a key activated for
https://docs.elearningevolve.comdoes not cover
- Sub-directory sites are separate sites – a key activated for
https://elearningevolve.com/site1does not cover
Note: This does not apply to a multi-site license which enables you to add the license to the network admin site and enjoy automatic updates on all the subsite of your multisite network.
3. Automatic Upgrades
Automatic Upgrades are available to customers who have purchased a support license. All purchased licenses are valid one year unless explicitly stated otherwise. You may not share or resell access to your support license key.
After we have successfully processed your payment, you will receive an email with the download link and support license key. This may take up to 1 hour to arrive but usually happens within minutes of placing the order. If you do not receive an email after this period, please contact us. You will be provided a login and password which can be used to access your plugin downloads.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our products. All products are the property of Elearning Evolve They are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our products. However. the source code of the products licensed under GPL is subjected to the terms and conditions of the GPL license.
Elearning Evolve offers WordPress plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like or will be compatible with all 3rd party components and plugins. We do not offer support via email or otherwise support WordPress or other WordPress plugins we have not developed.
Support for FREE & PAID plugins are only limited to critical bug fixes inside the plugin and we do not guarantee to provide individual/dedicated support for any of our plugins. Therefore, for all feature requests, the client must purchase development hours by contacting us here and we will be glad to help if we have the capacity to take on custom work.
License holders cannot distribute, freely giveaway, or resell their license key. The license key is only transferable by contacting us and requesting an official transfer of the license to a new owner. The license is intended to be used on the license holders web site(s). Client site usage is permitted in situations where the license holder maintains an ongoing relationship with the client as a consultant.
Providing Plugin as a service or providing Plugin as part of a web hosting solution does not constitute an ongoing client/consultant relationship under these terms.
Only the license holder is permitted to request support or access support resources.
License holders are not permitted to re-post support forum content or documentation on any external websites, social media outlets, etc. Posting screen captures of this content is also prohibited. Violation will be grounds for immediate termination of the support license and all access to support content and product updates will be discontinued.
7. Transactional Emails & Updates
Elearning Evolve may on occasion send you email notifications/updates related to your purchase or new plugins that are added to our website. These transactional emails may include notification of licensing changes, changes to our terms and conditions, license expiration notices, and other transactional emails related to the purchase of your plugin.
8. Price Changes
Elearning Evolve reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a support license with or without notice. Prices of all products are subject to change. Notice of price changes will be made on the site.
Our plugin is guaranteed to function on a clean installation of WordPress. We do not guarantee it will function with all 3rd party plugins or with all web browsers. We are not responsible for any plugin compatibility conflicts that may occur. It is our policy to support our plugins as best we can and we will provide support for 3rd party plugin conflicts at our discretion or as time allows. We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of installing this plugin.
By purchasing our product(s) you indicate that you have read and agree with the Terms & Conditions detailed on this page.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a “Refund Request” support ticket via email.
When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- Your purchase is not a TRIAL license for the plugin.
- You are within the first 15 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 15 days of the original purchase.
- You have contacted us via email and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s) or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Your reason for requesting a refund is one of the following:
- You have an issue with the basic functionality of the plugin that we are unable to resolve which makes the plugin unusable for you. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.