This comes from the progressive education model where the basic idea is to make “students an active part of learning rather than a receiver of information”
One of the biggest challenges in E-Learning today is to improve user engagement and completion rates. The average MOOCs course completion rates lie somewhere between 5-15 percent. Now the question is, what makes a learner engaged or unengaged? How do we make sure learners stay engaged and involved, especially when something more exciting is only a click away?
Grattan Institute research has found that well-implemented feedback systems can improve teacher effectiveness by up to 30%. An important part of this feedback system comprises of student surveys. Student feedback in the learning process can help teachers and educators to design a better curriculum and enhance student engagement.
LearnDash Student Voice was built to address this problem. It can empower and engage your students in the learning process by turning them into active contributors for your LearnDash courses. This addon can turn your students into active contributors for your LearnDash courses and help you as a course creator to improve it through real-time student feedback and contribution on all components of your course
This video is a complete plugin guide for LearnDash Student Voice. It explains all the configurations of this addon and how to use it.
- Version 1.1.1 has been released for this addon which adds a much needed feature that enables the Administrator and LearnDash group leaders to respond back to student feedback via the plugin. More details here
- Version 1.2 has been released for this addon which enables the student to provide feedback on all LearnDash quiz question. More details here
This addon is built upon LearnDash Notes addon by Snap Orbital. Therefore it’s not compatible with this addon, which means you cannot activate LearnDash Student Voice along with LearnDash Notes.
- No plugin support or automatic updates included in this plan
- $39.99 /per year
- 1 year of bug fixes support and automatic updates on a single site.
- $79.99 /per year
- 1 year of bug fixes support and automatic updates on a maximum of 3 sites.
- 1 year of bug fixes support and lifetime automatic updates on a single site.
Submit your review
I was looking for an addon to get Feedback and Questions from students about my course, and finally found 'Learndash Student Voice'! Easy to set up and not too intrusive in the course: just what I need!
If you also think your student's feedback is a gift, I highly recommend this plugin!
Hey Adeel, the ad-don is neat and serves the purpose. Can you please add some friendly reminder feature? students often forget to contribute. Thank you for the hard work, cheers.
thanks for the review, will surely consider this suggestion in the upcoming updates of this addon.