Affiliate Terms and Conditions
This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect eLearning evolve, and our customers.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral username that you can use to promote eLearning evolve via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs, and more!
Affiliate commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a 30% affiliate commission when a customer purchases a new eLearning evolve extension license using your referral link. This is based on the total cart amount that a customer spends when referred through your link.
We payout affiliate commissions in USD directly to your Paypal account in the first week of every month. As we have a 15-day refund policy, we only pay commissions that are older than 15 days in that particular month. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around
To receive a payout for your referrals, you must enter your valid payment email with an active Paypal account.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referrals older than 15 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
- The method by which the referral was generated violated our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
- You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- You’ll receive a 30% commission for every new sale you refer.
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD).
- Commissions older than 15 days will be initiated for payment within the first week of each month. The ones which are not older than 15 days will be initiated in the first week of the next month.
- Referrals are paid out to your Paypal. Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
- Referral commission will include the plugin license renewals and upgrade by the customer.
- If a purchase is refunded or pending, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from eLearning evolve These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the eLearning evolve affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote eLearning evolve. As an affiliate, you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by eLearning evolve will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred, or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 60 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase an eLearning evolve extension(s), or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 60 days (because the cookie will expire).
eLearning evolve Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote eLearning evolve is reflected in the commission you earn. We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to eLearning evolve and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about innovation in education through the use of technology and mention eLearning evolve!
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers, or friends about eLearning evolve and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about products or services offered by eLearning evolve and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
- Please let us know about any activity you do! We may be able to help you out with resources or more information to ensure the content you are providing to your audience is factual and valuable.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too. The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- eLearning evolve may not be promoted on coupon sites. Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for eLearning evolve, so this method adds no value to eLearning evolve.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited
Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads and using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, ads, emails, comments, any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote eLearning evolve. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for awesome allowed promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with eLearning evolve. Affiliates aren’t employees of eLearning evolve and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be eLearning evolve is prohibited. Please don’t do this. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official eLearning evolve site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes). If you need content or specific graphics, please ask, and we may be able to provide it to you. We also have banners that can be found in your Affiliate Area!
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by eLearning evolve is prohibited (and ethically uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of using prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to take this action and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. We recommend using good promotional methods as described in this agreement to avoid any potential referral rejections and/or account deactivation!
The final (but important) stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of eLearning evolve. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against eLearning evolve. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Phew! Sound good? Great! Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!